Tuesday, September 12, 2006

This is Why I Call Him the Man-Slave....


Man Slave Brad Pitt has announced that he is doing no more nude scenes in his movies so his kids won't see it. Bitch has lost his damn mind.

Says the Slave: "I do think about what they are going to see and certainly some of the stuff I have done, what they are going to see when they grow up and I am a little concerned.
"It definitely colors what I'll approach in the future. I will try to be a little more mature about my decisions I think."


Oh good lord. Methinks he let Maddox watch Fight Club and Dame Goddess got pissed when Prince M tried to start a Project Mayhem group with all his little nursery school friends. She came home and the house was filled with three-year-olds with shaved heads repeating "First rule of Project Mayhem is we do not talk about Project Mayhem..."

Brad's a good actor, it sucks that he's gonna let himself get sucked into mediocrity like this. I love you, Angelina, always will, but don't let him do this! Just lock up Se7en and Snatch. Kids don't need to be watching that shit anyway.

And because I found this in my Photobucket account, here's a link to some naked pictures of Brad Pitt on the set of the Jesse James movie he did. Obviously, the pics on this link are NSFW but figured I'd better make that pretty clear.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/MyraEllen828/BradPitt_02.jpg

No comments: