Friday, September 15, 2006

Elton John and George Michael Make Nice


A couple of years ago, Elton John started a tiff with George Michael saying how George was wasting his talent by staying home. The pair have on and off shot words at each other via the media. Officially, the feud is now over. Why? Because Elton said so, that's why. He's the Queen, ya'll.

From D Listed: Elton told an ITV host today that they were fine and back to normal. He said: "George and I are fine. He came and stayed down my house last year. We're fine."

Putting an end to his public spat, John said "I'd rather keep my mouth shut ... It's up to him what he does with his life really and I don't really want to get into that anymore."

Meh. I give it a month. If I know Queen Elton he can't keep his mouth shut.

No comments: