Thursday, September 07, 2006

God Has Been Listening!!!!!


Oh yes, God has heard my prayers. He FINALLY saw fit for Parisite Hilton to see the inside of a jail. Yes, folks, bitch got arrested early this morning for a DUI. And the world shall rejoice. Of course, after the vagina got sprung out, she called up Ryan Gaycrest to issue her obligatory denial.

"You know what, it was nothing," she said. "I'd been shooting my music video for my new song, 'Nothing in this World.' … I got off last night at about 10 p.m. then I went and had dinner with my sister and all my girlfriends, and then we went to this charity event Dave Navarro threw for brain tumors. "And um, I had one margarita, starving 'cause I had not ate all day, on my way to In-n-Out which is probably three blocks away, and I'm in my (Mercedes) SLR, which is a little fast, so maybe I was speeding a little bit" – she giggled – "and I got pulled over." So, Seacrest asked, was she driving erratically, as reported? "No, I was just really hungry and I wanted to have an In-N-Out burger!"

Bitch is claiming she wasn't drunk, just hungry. Yeah, and Mel Passion of the Gibson wasn't drunk, just opinionated. Gimmie a break.

Aren't these pictures just divine? I think I'm gonna frame 'em.


Look! Bitch is resisting arrest! You're gonna have to beat her ass, because she's grown immune to pepperspray.

Oh man. This is glorious. Thank you, Karma!

No comments: