Monday, February 27, 2006

Amherst, MA Nine Inch Nails Show POSTPONED


I was hopping around on my daily visit to www.nin.com and saw that they had postponed tonight's show in Massachusetts til March 10th. Then on the "TR" part where Trent posts his little thoughts, it said this:

"Hello all-
The "illness" that's causing the postponement of tonight's show is me. I'm the sickest I've felt in a long time and there's no way I could've pulled off a show tonight. Please know I hate to do this, sorry for the inconvenience." (Source: http://www.nin.com/tr/index.php )

Trent Reznor is sick...I hope he didn't relapse, which sounds horrible to say, but it's in the back of my mind. But it is flu season, and perhaps he caught a nasty bug. I've decided that's what it is. Get better soon, Trent!

No comments: