Monday, February 27, 2006

George Michael Arrested for Drugs


Don't worry ya'll, he kept his pee pee to himself. But George Michael was found slumped over in his car in London, and it was found he had a bunch of drugs on him. He also had a bunch of kinky sex toys in the trunk of his car. So looks like he was either wrapping up a rather dirty night or begining one and overdid shit.

Georgie: "In a statement after his release, Michael said that the incident was "my own stupid fault, as usual. I was in possession of class C drugs, which is an offense, and I have no complaints about the police who were professional throughout." He stressed his concern "that people know that I was properly tested by the police doctor … who stated to the officers present that I was not impaired in any way and should be allowed to drive home."

Link: http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1167843,00.html

No comments: