Monday, February 20, 2006

I ::Heart:: Trent Reznor!!


You all should know that already.

Well, the KC show was last night. My broke ass didn't get to go. I didn't win tickets from the radio station, and I couldn't foot $200 for me and Husband to go. I am still upset to have missed this tour. Trent and the boys always put on such a kick ass show.

I keep hearing my favorite track 'Everyday is Exactly the Same' on the radio, so I was poking around the NIN site to see if there's a video for it yet, and found this little gem under Trent's page:

"2-8-2006: The Grammys make me hate music, and certainly everyone in the ass-licking music industry." (Source: http://www.nin.com/tr/index.php )

Damn skippy! Effin' Grammys are a joke. I sure didn't care who lost, as long as Kanye lost, and I didn't care who won, as long as Trent got something. He didn't. So they can fuck off.

Trent has some pictures from New Orleans. Anyone whose a fan of NIN knows Trent for YEARS lived in the Big Easy, in a beautiful house in the Garden District. Only recently, he moved to L.A. He took a visit to see the damage done to the historic city post-Hurricanes. No matter how many times I see pictures of that city, it still saddens me. New Orleans was easily my favorite city in our country, and I cannot believe how destructive those storms where. Pictures can be seen here: http://www.nin.com/current/neworleans/index.html At the bottom is a link to donate to the city restoration fund. If you can afford it, please donate!

Anywho, when my effing video comes out, someone TELL ME!

No comments: