Monday, February 27, 2006

Stone on Maddy


So first, I'd like to say how much I HATE my cable internet provider. Yes, I'm talking about YOU Cablevision! GAH!

On to topic. Oliver Stone is beating himself up over passing up the opportunity to direct the biopic/musical Evita some years ago. Yeah, I'll beat you up too, Oliver. That movie was good, but not very true to the stage musical, and definately not true to the real Eva Peron.

Oliver goes into detail: "The thing about Eva Peron was that she was a hooker and a saint. Madonna could do the hooker but not the saint."

Aw, snap! Poor Maddy. Oh well, I'm sure if she's heard this, she could care less. She'll say something bitchy and go on with life.

Linky: http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/stone%20slams%20madonnas%20evita%20performance_27_02_2006

No comments: