Monday, February 20, 2006

KFed Ready for Critics


KFed's been yapping. Seems he's ready for the backlash that will surround his new album. I heard about two seconds of that single, 'Papazao' or whatever it's called, and I had to turn it off. I couldn't hear it over my own laughing.

KFed says: ""'He hates his children, he treats his wife like dirt, he gets high all day,'" he said, quoting his critics. "If I was that bad, you think anyone, let alone Britney, would put up with it?"

Oh yeah, that's good reasoning.

More KFed: "He has released his single PopoZao on his website. It got 2 million hits in eight days, he said, which proves there's interest."

Interest? I call it "morbid curiousity." Or "Hey, you gotta hear this crappy song Britney Spears' husband recorded."

Link: http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2006-02-19-federline_x.htm

No comments: