Monday, February 20, 2006

Mere, Say it Ain't SO!


SPOILER ALERT!!

So, I missed it, AGAIN, but my trusty recaps on TWoP have kept me on the update. (Source: http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=162&story=8855 )

George and Meredith??? I love George, he's cute and all, but not for Mere. Seriously. Apparently the ep cut off leaving us hanging as to whether or not George and Mere got it on, but I vote it's some fantasy Georgie was having while catching a nap. Next week, it'll show him snoozing away, smiling, hand in pants, and then someone will bust in and wake him up. Or so I hope. It had BETTER be. Mere and McDreamy were meant for each other, dammit! He just has to wake up, and toss the Redhead of Doom to the curb. Please, and thanks.

Speaking of Addison, her Fling showed up in town. She tried to be all "I don't love you, I love my husband!" But Fling said "Yeah, too bad he couldn't give less of a crap about you." Not word-for-word, but pretty much, yeah. Go back with Fling, Addison! Leave McDreamy and the McTrailer of Love alone!!!!

Christina FINALLY gives up her apartment, and fully moves in with Burke. Yay.

In closing, if Mere and George in fact, did the nasty, George is gonna have a nasty awakening when she goes back to McDreamy. Because its GOING to happen. And Mere, shame on you for messing up George that way. Not cool.

No comments: