Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nick Lachey Spilling the Beans


Sadly, I'm all over this shit. Nick Lachey got the short end of the deal thanks to Pa Simpson, world's creepiest parent EVER.

Nick had plenty to say in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine:

On the end:"I'll tell you how I knew my marriage was over: I was told."

He tells the magazine he was "blindsided" when his then-wife told him after dinner last November: "I think I want a divorce."

"I basically said, 'Please, let's sleep on it.' But when we woke up the next day, Wednesday, she was still sure," he says.

On whether or not Chestica was cheating (duh, she SO was): "I don't know if there were other men. But if she did cheat, it was the result of something bigger, not the reason we didn't work. ... Sometimes I think it would be easier if I had just walked in the house and found her in bed with a guy. That would be clear-cut. End of story. I wouldn't have to deal with the uncertainty of adultery."

On Creepy Pa: "I don't pretend to understand Joe," he says. "I don't know if he ever liked me. To this day I couldn't say. It was painful. Do I think Joe drove a rift between us? No. Was he an influence in our marriage? Absolutely."

Meh, nothing I didn't already suspect. But still interesting, nonetheless.

Source: http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1184925,00.html

No comments: