Friday, April 28, 2006

Eminem Makes Nice with Dying Mother


Everybody and their cousin knows about the fued between Eminem and his mom, Debbie Nelson. He wrote that song 'Cleaning Out My Closet' about the bitch, and she famously sued him and lost.

Well, she's suffering from stage four breast cancer, which means the cancer has spread to other parts of her body. The prognosis is BAD. She basically knows she's gonna die. She's 51, and has said she wishes that Eminem would just call her. In 2003, when she was diagnosed, she had this to say:

“I don’t want his money. It would be wonderful, though, if he just called me with some honesty and sincerity. A lot of people say I am really dying from a broken heart.”

Well, fresh from the tragedy that claimed his best friend Proof, apparently Eminem has put the past behind him, and is paying Debbie's medical bills that have nearly put her into bankruptcy. I wish them the best, and hopefully they can keep the peace in her last few months.

Eminem is just having a shitty year. Married the psycho, divorcing the psycho, loosing his best friend, and now his mother. My sympathies go out to him.

No comments: