Saturday, December 09, 2006

Why Hasn't this Bitch Lost Her Mind Yet???


Seriously, if I was Tina Simpson, I'd of divorced the perv and taken over LONG ago.

I didn't post about it because I've been busy, but Chestica Simpson seriously effed up singing Dolly Parton's classic 9 to 5 at a tribute show this week. She didn't show up for rehearsals, so she had to read from cue cards. It was painfully obvious she was doing this. She also stopped singing, ran offstage, forcing them to reshoot it for the TV special. She looked like she'd been crying in the reshot version. It sounded horrible, and it made me smile.

Apparently, her mother, Tina, chewed her out in front of Dolly and President Bush. How awesome is that?

According to TMZ: Tina Simpson was furious with Jess after she flubbed lyrics, stood statue-still on stage while trying to hold her dress up, and then awkwardly hurried off with a few mumbled words to Parton. Tina told her daughter that the performance was “embarrassing” and “unprofessional,” and mom was further incensed because Jessica had missed a dress rehearsal and hadn’t adequately learned lyrics to the song — which necessitated cue cards at the front of the stage. Jessica can be clearly seen reading from the cards during her performance.

Nice. Apparently the reverend pervert Papa Joe thought her original "performance" was "cute" and wanted it left in the show. Luckily producers disagreed and obviously, it was reshot. Still wasn't good, but I'm not surprised. It's Chestica after all.

According to DListed: Dolly has forgiven Jessica and said that if she was in the same position she “would probably be so nervous and forget to wear her wig!”

I love Dolly. She's such a sweetheart. I'm really starting to like Tina too. She's getting a voice. Maybe she'll put a stop to the perv's ways. Heh. I know, I'm delusional again!

No comments: