Thursday, December 07, 2006

Please God, Let Her Be Sterile...


Of course, I dunno what I'm talking about. Bitch would just go buy herself a kid. And I'm sure there are agencies dumb enough to sell her a kid.

Anyways, Parisite Hilton was flapping her mouth about how she wants to be a mom.

It's been my dream to have four babies by 30," the 25-year-old heiress announced, reports Life & Style Weekly. And Hilton thinks she's highly qualified for motherhood, explaining: "I look after animals, so I'd have a lot to give my kids." In fact, looking after kiddies has become so appealing to Hilton that she recently cut short a night out with Spears, announcing to friends, "We're going home to the babies. We miss them."

Yes, because having pets is EXACTLY like raising kids. Please someone keep this from happening!

No comments: