Thursday, December 07, 2006

Well AA Didn't Work...


Someone got ahold of a lovely, rambling, psycho sounding text message Lindsey Lohan sent after that GQ party last week. Oh it is golden.

Part one: "Al Gore will help me. He came up to me last night and said he would be very happy to have a conversation with me. If he is willing to help me, let's find out. Hilary [sic] Clinton, Bill Clinton, and Evan Metroplis [sic], and John Daur who works with them would be willing, if we just ask. If we just ASK."

According to WWTDD: Lohan then says she should sue the tabloids for defamation of character, then wrote "way of the future-Howard Hughes" for some reason followed by her plan to "release a politically/morally correct, fully adequite [sic] letter to the press."

More rambling: "... our society should be educated for the better of our country. Our people . . . because I have such an impact on our younger generations, as well as generations older than me. Which we all know and can obviously see."

If I remember right, her rambling crap she released when Robert Altman died was signed "be ADEQUITE" or some weird shit like that...

Yeah, AA has helped her SO MUCH.

No comments: