Wednesday, December 27, 2006

FedEx Scheduled for Asskicking on New Year's Day


FedEx is to wrestle John Cena on New Year's day, and he's under some dellusion that he can win, and that Cena won't paint the ring with FedEx's ugly face. The match is scheduled to go down in Miami, which bums me out because I know there's supposed to be a stop in Kansas City, where I live, and you can bet your ass I would go without food to afford tickets to see this shit.

According to Hollywood Rag: Federline - the estranged husband of Britney Spears - said: "The real KevinFederline never backs down from a challenge. Make all your jokes, becauseNew Year's Day I'm the one who is going to be laughing. Oh yeah, Cena, myname is not K-Fed, it's Kevin Federline, b***h, and I want some and I'mgonna get some."

Yeah. When asked, Hot Shit John Cena laughed and said "I will kill your freeloading ass." Okay not really, but that's what I say.

No comments: