Saturday, December 02, 2006

More And More, I Love This Man.


First, he disses the Simpson girls. Now he calls Madonna out on being a snotty bitch to work with. David La Chappelle is the shit!

He explains, "I had written the scenario, was paid for the concept. "But after Rize, when I started to analyse what made me happy or not, I understood that she was not the person with who I wished to collaborate. "She is nice when you are alone with her, but when you work for her, she can be very... nasty. She is with people she employs. I didn't want to be tortured. "I don't have anything against difficulties, but there, that would have been unpleasant. I would not have had fun. There is a part of cruelty in her."

Hee. I can definately see that. The picture I used was taken by him years ago for Rolling Stone magazine when her album Ray of Light came out. Lovely picture, bitchy woman.

No comments: