Friday, December 22, 2006

This is the Most Hilarious Couple EVER



Dude, I want to know when THIS went down! Martha Stewart and Sir Anthony Hopkins??? This is just frigging awesome! Hannibal Lector is like the Martha Stewart of cannibals! How fucking perfect is this! Sadly though, this couple made in fried-brains-heaven did not work out. Miss Stewart was freaked out by his character in the movies.

Said Martha: "Oh, I loved him, but he was... scary. I was going to invite him up to Maine; I have this beautiful home in Maine... but then I reconsidered because I saw that movie again. Do you want someone eating your brain while you are sitting in your beautiful dining room in Maine … I would have probably had a very nice relationship with Anthony Hopkins, but I couldn't get past the Lecter thing."

Bah! Yeah, he'd fry your brains, but the presentation would be just BEAUTIFUL. It would shame the Iron Chef, and you know it.

Seriously though, I love Sir Anthony. He's an awesome actor and he could charm the pants off ya. He can do away better than the anal retentive queen of housebitches.

No comments: