Thursday, December 07, 2006

C. Love Gives Britney Some Advice


You know you're in deep shit when Courtney Love looks like a better mother than you.

Yes, Ms. Love had a comment or two on Britney Spears new habits of running around getting sloshed and showing cameras her vah-jay-jay. Oh yeah, speaking of nasty vah-jay-jay, Janice Dickenson said some shit too.

Courtney Love spilled the beans about her own love woes, after we commented on her stunning appearance.

“I look a little chunky,” she confessed. “I got depressed over a guy, and I ate angry menstrual ice cream.”

While she wouldn’t reveal the identity of the man who holds her heart, Courtney did had plenty to say about new mom Britney Spears’ recent late-night partying with Paris Hilton.

“Say what you will about me, and I'm not passing judgment, but when I had my daughter, I stayed home with her almost every night for the first year of her life,” Love said.

Supermodel Janice Dickinson echoed those sentiments, and told “Extra” it’s time for the pop princess to hang up her party pants and be a mom.

“I mean, even I had give up my wild ways and buckle down and become a parent,” Dickinson insisted. “Paris is not the nanny; Britney should hang with the nannies and the children.”

Hey, at least the bitch WORE pants. Something Brit Brit needs to look into. Dunno how old that pic of C. Love and daughter Frances Bean Cobain are, but if they are recent, she is looking good. Frances of course, always looks good. She's a cutie.

No comments: