Monday, March 17, 2008

Heather Mills Has a Lot of Money


Does that mean we won't have to hear about this shit anymore? Is the damn divorce that actually made Yoko Ono look like a nice person finally over?


Basically, she walked away with about $50 million.


And she had a bunch of crap to say: "I am so, so happy. I’m so glad it’s over, it was an incredible result in the end to secure mine and my daughter’s future and that of all the charities that I obviously plan on helping and making a difference with - because you know it has been my life for 20 years. Obviously the court do not want a litigant in person to do well, it’s against everything that they ever wish, so when they write the judgment up they’re never going to make it look in favour. I am appealing against the publication of the judgement because it has so many private details about me and my daughter."


Paul was much more sweet and to the point: "All will be revealed."


I'm sure it will. And we'll be waiting patiently to find this shit out.

No comments: