Thursday, March 20, 2008

Seriously?!?


So gladly I no longer feel any obligation to hold back the Madonna Hate. Not that I did before, but the bitch I used to hang with worshipped her old lady leotards. I still contend that she hasn't been good since the 90's.


Anyways. She's releasing another album. And the theme for this one is "boxing" or "old wannabe-english bitches boxing." I have no idea. Honestly, I think she said "botoxing" and the assistant misheard her and brought up boxing gloves and Maddy just ran with it. But that's just my opinion.


She also wants to be refered to as "M-Dolla" which sounds like an obscure shitty rapper name to me. Whatever she'll be screaming at people not to call her that in like three months because "that was then and she's in a different place now" or whatever excuse she uses as to why she doesn't play her old (good) music in concert.


Yes, I'm full of hate today. I had an extra helping of bitchflakes. But I'm at peace with it. I just look at that picture and I can smell old tuna. It makes me ill.

No comments: