Monday, March 17, 2008

Royal Parade


Removed the original pictures because the folks at IDLYITW.com got threatened by lawyers and shit and I'm not a fan of that. Not that big rich lawyers are gonna sue some bitch with like three readers, but you never know. I don't need that headache. So if you wanna see the pictures, I'm sure they're on the net somewhere. Anyways. I replaced the fabulousness with a picture of C. Love being fabulously trashed and whoreish from the Pamela Anderson roast on Comedy Central forever ago. That shit still cracks me up. "I've been sober two months..." Yeah. In what universe? Now shut up and quit selling Kurt's shit for pills and coke. Bitch.
Ahem.
It is Queen Angelina Jolie taking the royal kids on a walk to get snacks at a store in New Orleans. All the commoners were allowed to genuflect at their feet. More pictures can be found at the source link from IDLYITW.com.






That is all.

No comments: