Friday, March 21, 2008

People Are Stupid


Certain retarded comments that had to be deleted because of their sheer stupidity made me think. Perhaps the tongue-in-cheek, sarcastic, assholey tone in which I snark on people on this blog confuse the less intelligent ones into thinking I'm actually fucking serious about any of the crap I post.


Therefore I'm gonna be crystal fucking clear. This site is about 99.9% satire. If you cannot handle it, go read CNN.com or something. No, I'm not stalking Angelina Jolie or any of her kids. I could care less if Papa Joe Simpson gets a hangnail. This site is purely for my amusement, and the amusement of the very few who read this. It is definately not for people who have no sense of humor.



Hope I don't piss off the FOUR readers I have. Sorry about the venting nature of this, but it felt like it needed to be said.


Now back to the bitches!

No comments: