Monday, January 22, 2007

Pamela Anderson Treads on Dangerous Territory


If I were not pregnant, I would be able to sympathize with Pam's feelings on the whole KFC thingy. However, I am in fact knocked up, and my food-of-the-week is drumsticks, mashed potatoes and gravy and baked beans from KFC. (Dammit, now I'm hungry again.) Therefore, her new issue is threatening to make me want to place one of my curses on her. Right now, she's pissy that the USPS is thinking about releasing a stamp with Colonel Sanders on them. Who the eff cares?

In her letter to the postmaster: “Honoring a man whose legacy involves breaking animals’ bones and scalding animals to death in defeathering tanks is contrary to the values of most compassionate citizens, and I hope that you’ll deny KFC’s request. How about another Elvis stamp instead?”

Goddamn it, worry about your own life and leave my chicken alone!

No comments: