Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ewan McGregor to Play Kurt Cobain?


At first I was like "Yeah, no." Then I saw this nice side-by-side that ICYDK.com used and I can almost see it.

Well, C Love aquired the rights to Heavier Than Heaven, probably the best biography ever written about Kurt Cobain. The book was written by Charles Cross and of course I have it. And of course I've read it like 97,000 times.

Anywho, C Love wants Ewan to play the part. He's already played a punk rock star in some movie called Velvet Goldmine.

Moviemaker Gus Van Sant did a movie a year or so ago that was losely based on the last days of Kurt's life called Last Days but it sucked major ass. This new project will be the first feature film based entirely on Cobain's life since his suicide in 1994. Of course, his bitch widow will make hella money on this project. I guess it's too much to hope she puts it in a trust fund for Frances Bean since any money that's left in Courtney's hands goes up her nose. Oh wait, she's SOBER now. Riiiight.

That being said, I bought the journal of his she published. I'll probably watch this shit too.

No comments: