Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Goddess Doesn't Need Your Sympathy


That's right. She doesn't need any of our puny human things called "emotions." She's hot, she's got a hot sex slave, she's got a bunch of minions (children), she doesn't need to cry or hug.

According to Hollywood Rag: Angelina said: "I'm not a hugger. People make fun of me. It's something thatI have a hard time with.

"If someone hugs me, I hold my breath. Snuggling, cuddling, hugging,crying - all that stuff makes me very uncomfortable.

"I've often been accused of not talking about my personal things. I mean,even with Brad. He usually has to draw something out of me.

"I have had a lot of people - ex-husbands - suggest that they'd be very opento being a shoulder to cry on. If I had the inclination, it would be verylovely if I could possibly let that go.

"But I have this odd sense of it's not going to accomplish anything to cry.It's not going to help you to get a hug!"

Exactly. Who needs to cry? Who needs affection? That's why she's the Goddess and I worship her.

No comments: