Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Goddess Smites Shiloh


The Goddess basically said she loves Zahara and Maddox more than baby Shiloh because they had shitty lives before she swooped in and adopted them, and all Shiloh had to do was be born.

Sayeth The Goddess: I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much," Jolie says in the new issue of U.K. Elle. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

That's right. Shiloh is number three. After they adopt the next one, she's bumped to four.

No comments: