Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Aniston is on Cover of Vogue




So, we've all had that friend who got dumped, or had a relationship otherwise fall apart. And they drive you nuts for WEEKS saying "I'm so over this. I'm so proud of myself. I pulled myself up, I'm stronger, blah blah blah...." basically, they are NOT over it, they just keep telling themself that hoping it'll come true. Then they see the ex at some party with their new bitch, and they get all mad and go home to cut themselves with razor blades while they listen to Dashboard Confessional. Okay, that last bit may be a little to emo, but you get my point.

Jennifer Aniston is on this month's Vogue, and I am tired of her yapping about how she got over her divorce. DUH! She's screwing Vince Vaughn. If she's so over her divorce, she should shut up already, and talk about something else. What she'd talk about, I don't know, considering she hasn't done a movie worth watching, oh, EVER.

Source: http://www.savingfaceforum.com/index.php?s=15f8f63d3f829e20e4b9557a32bd9ae0&showtopic=16472

No comments: