Friday, March 10, 2006

Angelina Wants More Kids SOON


So, I looooove me some Angelina Jolie. She's awesome. She has such a big heart, and she's a cute pregnant lady. I like seeing pictures of her, but I don't post about the infamous Brangelina every day, because that get's boring.

Brangelina gets an ice cream!
Brangelina gets the mail!
Brangelina wipes their asses!

You get the point. But anywho, this rumor says that Angelina has told Brad Pitt she'd like to adopt a set of twins BEFORE she births the kid she's carrying now. Dang, girl, I know you're rich, and you probably have nannies and shit, but that's a LOT of kids all at once. You know Maddox sits around thinking "I remember when I was the ONLY kid she had, and it was just me and her...ahhh, it was great." I feel you, Maddox. I do. Let's have lunch sometime, get it off your chest.

Link: http://intouchweekly.hollywood.com/

No comments: