Saturday, February 17, 2007

Kim Mathers Isn't Too Smart


So let's say you are Kim Mathers. You used to be married to Eminem. Once, he wrote a song about how he put his girlfriend in the trunk of his car and him and his daughter merrily go to drive the car off into a body of water somewhere. He had "Die Kim Die" tattooed on his body. We're not talking about someone peaceful and sweet here. So yeah, you're Kim, and you're talking to a Detroit radio station and you're asked about your ex, and you know all this, how do you respond?


"I can't stand him. He's an absolutely horrible person, and he gets worse every day. I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him or I hear his name. There's nothing left in me for him. Nothing at all."


And then you go on to talk about your sex life:


"(Its) bad …he's not very well endowed … If you're going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill, because otherwise it does not work."


And if that's not enough to pretty much seal your fate, tell another news source (Detroit News) that he doesn't care about his daughter:


"Since he left the house in February (2006), I don't know what he's doing. His visits are few and far between, and when he does come around, it's nothing positive." (He is) always yelling and complaining about something." She said Hailie consistently asks, " 'Why's dad acting so weird?' That's what they say every day."


Oh yeah I see bad things for her in the future. She is not the brightest bulb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Kim!!Eminem is a good singer but a bad person
www.rappereminem.org