Friday, February 02, 2007

Katie-Kate is Happy


Tom Cruise allowed his new stepford wife, Katie-Kate, to talk to Bazaar Magazine recently about how "happy" she is. And by "happy" she means "brainwashed."

After taking her happy pills, she said: “I was in love from the moment that I shook his hand for the first time. Tom makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and has since the day I met him. I love being with him. I love calling him my husband.”

She says of their first date: “In Los Angeles, my first motorcycle ride to the beach. It was amazing and fast.”

Just so you know, she also says: “I have a husband and children that I adore. I have a career that I really love. When I sit back and reflect, it’s a wow! I am very grateful.”

Career? What career? He hasn't allowed her to be in a film since Thank You for Smoking. He took out the sex scene and won't let her be considered for an Academy Award for it either. But yes, she's SO happy. Or so he tells her. She's HAPPY and don't forget it.

No comments: