Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Brit's Real Issues


Because we cannot go a day without talking about her, here's some Britney Spears news.


TMZ is reporting that doctors think that Brit's REAL issue is either Bi-Polar disorder or post-partum depression. Neither of which are anything to mess with, so I hope that with her in rehab, they're getting to the root of the issue and getting her some help. If homegirl ever expects to continue with her career, she's gonna need the help because obviously, it's not an easy career.


Either way, I hope they've found the source of the crazy and get her fixed up. This business of FedEx being a better parent than her just messes with my head.


Yeah I posted the picture of her hot because I'm tired of looking at those crazy-ass bald pictures. The hot normal Britney is still alive, just dying to get out, I know it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think she has a postpartum depression. She has a problem with drugs or alcohol.
www.britjeanspears.org