Thursday, February 15, 2007

Britney Spears' Ex-Assistant Tried to Help...


Britney Spears' former assistant, Felicia Culotta, has formally made a statement regarding the hot mess that is her former boss.


She said: "I cherish ALL the incredible opportunities that came my way thru my job with Britney and am crushed/saddened/heart sick by the way her life is unfolding...There's just so much you can do to help a person - I don't dare want to be an enabler, and I cannot love her enough for the both of us. I cannot convince her in ANY way to love herself. I'm so Southern, and the BEST way for me to tell you how I feel is to say - You can just kick an old Dog so many times before he gets off the porch," she wrote. I, FELICIA, am OFF the porch!!"


Hey, the bitch has to realize for herself that she's a mess. Hopefully this time comes soon. Because I can't stand seeing any more drunken Brit vagina pictures. Ew.

No comments: