Friday, November 03, 2006

Kanye West is Still an Asshole


Doesn't this picture crack you up? Couldn't you just picture Kanye as one of those "furry" type people? Seriously, I'll bet he whacks it in that costume.

Seriously, I couldn't hate Kanye West any more if he were the devil himself strangling a puppy. I hate this dude more than I hate Parisite Hilton. He's annoying, and his music sucks. It's one thing to have an ego when you have talent. But when you have this massive thing about yourself, and your music is crap, then it's just pathetic.

Alas, Kanye has proven yet again his asshole status. He showed up at the MTV Europe Music Awards and won something. But when he [rightfully] didn't win Best Video, he got all whiney. Bitch jumped up onstage when the true winner, DJ Justice of the musical group Justice vs. Simian went up to accept the award.

Once storming the stage, he declared: "Fuck this! My video cost a million dollars. Pamela Anderson was in it, I was jumping across canyons and shit! If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility. Nothing against you (Justice Vs Simian), but hell man."

Whoop-de-freaking-do. You dropped a million bucks to have some chick with fake tits and Hep C dance around in your video. It still sucked.

However, his tirade was not over. He decided to bitch some more at the backstage press conference: "I haven't seen (the Justice and Simian) video. Possibly it could have been quite good, but no way better than Touch The Sky. That is complete bullshit, I paid a million. Obviously it's not all about the money, but the response it got transcended everything, it really made great TV. It took a month to film; I stood on a mountain; I flew a helicopter over Vegas. I did it to be the king of all videos and I wanted to walk home with that award. (The reason the other video won) - That was some spread the love bullshit, 'Oh everyone should have an award.' Please press people print, 'Kanye says fuck that!'"

Meh. I will print "Kanye is world's biggest douche." Or how about "Kanye's video sucked." I haven't seen it, but I've heard the song, and it's nothing to shout about. Really, it's mediocre at best. He needs to shut the hell up, seriously. Him and Couch Jumpin' Cruise should get back together. Keep the massive egos together, I say. Keep that shit away from the general public.

No comments: