Saturday, November 25, 2006

David Blaine Doesn't Die...Again


And because I'm tired of Blaine, I used a picture of Criss Angel. He's much hotter to look at anyway.

For those of you who didn't know, David Blaine had his ass in some giant spinning gyroscope over New York City for a couple days. The deal was, he had to get himself free by a certain day, or a whole bunch of poor kids wouldn't get a shopping spree at Target. Riiight. Like he wouldn't have gotten out.

Anyways, bitch got out and didn't go splat. Woo. Kids get their shopping trip.

God I'm so tired of this bitch. Bring me Criss Angel any damn day! At least his shit isn't tired. There just isn't anything "magic" about sitting in a globe for a week, maranating in nasty pee water, and there certainly isn't anything magic about spinning around high up in the air, trying not to vomit on the city below you.

Damn what a boring day. All the tabloids must still be at home digesting. I know I wish I was. Did the family Thanksgiving last night, and DAMN for once, I was actually full! I wasn't snacking 20 minutes later! Although two hours later, once we were finally home, I was chowing again. Damn pregnancy.

Anyways, slow newsday. Hope nobody has indegestion!

No comments: