Friday, November 03, 2006

Hypocrite Ass.


Okay, I'm going to start off this post by saying 98% of the Christians in the world are wonderful, caring, everyday sane people. The other 2% give them a bad name. This post is about one of those 2%.

Reverend Ted Haggard used to run some group called the National Association of Evangelicals. I don't know what they do, but Haggard isn't their leader anymore. He stepped down amid allegations that he was doing it with a male hooker regularly and sniffing coke with him. The hooker stepped forward and admitted to this after finding out that Haggard's group was against equal marriage rights for homosexuals. Of course, the good reverend is denying he did anything with any gay hooker.

Ted made this statement on Wednesday, “I’ve never had a gay relationship with anybody. I’m steady with my wife. I’m faithful to my wife.” Teddy is married with five kids.

He issued this statement yesterday, “I am voluntarily stepping aside from leadership so that the overseer process can be allowed to proceed with integrity. I hope to be able to discuss this matter in more detail at a later date. In the interim, I will seek both spiritual advice and guidance.”

Like the title says, Teddy's a big ol' hypocrite. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it every friggin' night with this dude. He can preach about hellfire and sin and all the crap during church, but he'll be damned if he lives how he preaches. If he wants some coke and butt sex, by golly he'll have that coke and butt sex!

Seriously. Douchebags like this make the rest of the Christian population look bad. They should get together and bitch slap him.

No comments: