Friday, October 13, 2006

Mel Gibson is Dangerous...If You're a Kitchen Appliance


Mel Passion of the Gibson did an interview with Diane Sawyer wherein he tries to act not-crazy. Needless to say, that shit didn't work at all.

Wherein Mel talks about drinking after returning home from his arrest: "I just went home and saw my kids were there. I talked to them for a little bit. And it was a little rough that morning and I chased it down with a few cold ones. It was kind of unbearable to face. I said, 'Well, this is it. This will be the end of it, but I just have to get through this morning.' "You're not operating well, but you know you have to do something."

Wherein Mel talks about taking his anger out on a helpless toaster: "I guess I must have been a little overwrought. Too much pressure, too much work. You do things that go against good judgment. A few drinks later, and I was in the back of a police car wailing. "I've been angry all my life and I try not to have it manifest itself. I can murder inanimate objects. You should see me choking the toaster in the morning!"

Recently I re-watched the episode of South Park where Stan and Kenny go see Passion of the Christ, realize it sucks, and go and try to get their money back from Gibson. If you've never seen that, you're so missing out. Plenty of crazy to go around, just like with Mel in real life.

No comments: