Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I Am Now the President of the Shanna Moakler Fan Club.

There ARE pictures, but as per usual, Blogger is being a bastard and won't post them and I'm in a hurry, so I'll have to add them later. In the meantime, check the link in my title and the link at the end of the post for pictures!

Okay first, if you're like me and you've ever watched Meet the Barkers, then you are damn shocked that Shanna got out of bed for ANYTHING, let alone do what so many of us have only dreamed of. Shanna Moakler punched Parisite Hilton in the face. Yes folks, I'm not kidding. How beautiful is that? Don't arrest her, give her a prize. I'm tellin' ya. This is even better than the Mel Passion of the Gibson meltdown. This is better than Couch Jumpin' Cruise getting fired by Paramount. Ladies and gentleman, I am in love.

According to TMZ: TMZ has learned that Paris Hilton and Shanna Moakler have both filed police reports early Wednesday morning, alleging each was attacked. Paris says Moakler socked her in the jaw. Moakler claims Paris' ex shoved her down some stairs. Elliot Mintz, Paris' publicist, tells TMZ that his client was at Hyde nightclub Wednesday night and at approximately 1:10 a.m. she says she was approached by Shanna, who allegedly began screaming obscenities at her. Hilton says at that point Moakler struck her in the jaw with a closed fist as she continued to shout profanities. Mintz says Moakler was restrained and several people helped Paris exit Hyde. Mintz says Hilton never touched Moakler.

Mintz and Hilton then went to the LAPD's Hollywood Division where she filed a police report, alleging battery

We're told Moakler also went to the station to file a report against Paris' companion that evening, Stavros Niarchos, alleging that he poured a drink over her head. A source tells TMZ that Moakler alleges that Niarchos shoved her down some stairs. We're told police took photos of both women at the station, though it's unclear if either showed visible signs of injury.

OH yes. This shit is beautiful. I love it. Just LOVE it. I want to fly to L.A. and shake Shanna's freaking hand. I could go on all night about how wonderful this is, but I have limited time. I'll have to just gleefully go on with my evening now.

Oh yeah, pictures source: http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/10/shanna-moakler-deserves-nobel-prize.html

No comments: