Saturday, August 19, 2006

Yeah. Right.


First of all, if you ever visited www.wwtdd.com, also known as What Would Tyler Durden Do? then you should now. They just re-vamped the site and it kicks so much ass.

Secondly, KFed is trying to say he's almost broke because he's too proud to ask Britney for money. To that, I laugh, and remember when she gave him a credit card with no limit. If he's insisting that he's not using it, I don't believe him.

Says KFed: "I don't get any money from my wife. I'm almost broke. As a man, as a male figure and a father, I wouldn't be happy sitting back and living off my wife's fortune. I have to provide for my family. People gotta understand that I'm working, too, she's not the only one that's got things to do."

Lies, I tell you. No way do I believe that shit. Anywho, he wasn't done yapping:

"Britney plays mamma real well. She's a very good mother. It's one of those things that comes naturally. What the magazines don't tell you about Britney driving is that Starbucks is a minute from the house. People don't know what it's like being chased by all those cars and if Britney feels like she gotta take the baby and put him on her lap and get out of there then so be it."

Hey at least he's standing up for his baby-mama. That's a good thing. She's still effing stupid, though.

No comments: