Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Daily Amusement - Beth is My New Idol

So this weekend, A&E had a marathon of Dog the Bounty Hunter episodes, and since I'm such a reality TV whore, I totally watched most of them. I'm here to announce that Beth, Dog's wife, is the SHIT. She will throw down and kill you with one of her boobs. She's also the one hugging people before they put their asses in jail. She rules.

This video is of the gang trying to get some bad guy and a dude is all pissy because they're on his property. At one point, some bitch flies at Beth like she could actually fight the almighty. Beth woulda killed her ass. But the video gets even better because the dude gets all bent outta shape so Leland, Dog's hot son, has to issue him the ass-kicking of a lifetime. It is awesome.

No comments: