Friday, August 04, 2006

My Daily Amusement - The First Rule of Fight Club is....

I guess Man Slave Brad Pitt is supposed to sing somewhere for a charity. Meh. He can carry a tune, but I wouldn't buy his CD.

But waaaay back in the day before he was mezmerized by the Dame Goddess Angelina Jolie, and when he was still married to boring, whiney, Jennifer Aniston, he did this amazing movie that was based off an even more amazing book, called Fight Club. Brad and fellow Hot Shit List Member Edward Norton did the flick.

In today's Daily Amusement, Brad and Ed are on-set, charming us with a little tune called "The Penis Song." Since I worship anything that might have to do with Chuck Palahniuk and the movie, I'm posting it. Also hearing them sing and fart around is amusing. Enjoy.

No comments: