Thursday, August 17, 2006

Good News!


On Wednesday, Madonna turned 48 years-old. Happy Birthday to Maddy! Anyway, she's announced that she's not going to do any more films. And I rejoice.

Says Madge: "I hate to admit it, but I've decided to give that up. How can any film survive if everyone says it's going to be a flop from the very day the project is even concieved? It's already dead in the water."

Now I love her, leotards and all, but girl cannot act. It has nothing to do with people expecting her movies to flop. It's not a wild guess, here. It's pretty much in stone her movies will suck. Only one I sorta liked was Evita but she was singing, and she wasn't half bad in League of Their Own but really, she wasn't acting in that movie, just being herself. But her music is kicking ass now, so she should stick to that and stay the hell away from that horrid crap that was American Life. Thank you, Madonna.

No comments: