Saturday, July 15, 2006

Privacy Please!


Apparently, Eminem was at some strip club in Detroit, and went to use the toilet. Whilst urinating, a man burst into the bathroom and was yapping at Em mid-stream. Em's bodyguards were hassling the guy, and "Miad J", who was peeing in the next urinal, asked the bodyguards to leave the fan alone.

So what does Eminem do? Finishes pissing, and socks the guy in the face, then leaves.

"Eminem got done and boom," Miad recounts. "He started swinging."

"I wasn’t even expecting it," Miad said. "I was just minding my own business, taking a leak." After he was punched, Miad says Eminem left the club and Cheetah’s bouncers threw Em's bodyguards out of the club.

When a car in Em’s entourage was pulling out from the club, witnesses tell police the rapper known as Trick Trick pulled out a gun and waved it around, but he didn't point it anyone.

Well geez, I know I'd punch someone in the face for bothering me when I'm peeing. Geez, just ask my husband.

No comments: