Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Chestica Isn't Happy


Chestica Simpson claims she has not dated since her split with ex-hubby Nick Lachey. This part is true, she hasn't DATED, per se. But as far as sex, yeah she's been busy. Bam Margera, Johnny Knoxville, Adam Levine (who dumped her ass via text message - awesome!), and most recently, Dane Cook. She and Cook co-starred in some movie called Employee of the Month, which I'd like to see since I'm a huge fan of Dane. But having to look at Chestica attempt to act again might make me want to kill myself.

Anyways, she claims she and Cook are only "really close friends."

Says Boobs: "Every time I feel frustrated, I'll e-mail him and he'll e-mail back with a suggestion."

But what she doesn't realize is "Come over and give me a blow job and you'll magically feel all better," isn't a valid suggestion.

No comments: