Thursday, August 14, 2008

Things Aren't Exactly Looking Up for the Angry Dwarf


Ha I made a short joke about Tom Cruise. Yeah I'm not very creative today.

Anywho, its not been his year. His bad Nazi movie wherein he plays a German guy who has no German accent at all whatsoever has been pushed off to Xenu knows when. He got his ass replaced by Dame Goddess Angelina Jolie in another movie. (I'm not even kidding here. Check my source!) And the studio does not want him to touch Mission: Impossible 4 after he wrecked the third movie with his stupidity.

Now longtime partner Paula Wagner has hit the road. From her statement to the Washington Post: "I’ve truly relished working with my longtime partner Tom Cruise to revitalize United Artists, and I am proud of all that we’ve accomplished in the past two years, reinvigorating the brand and developing such a strong slate of films." Yeah yeah what she really meant was "I just couldn't stand the crazy anymore. YOU try dealing with his crap!"

Meh. I'll bet we hear his whiney bitchfit from all over the globe. You know short people can really throw a tantrum.

Source

No comments: