Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Kay McConaughey Proves the Crazy is Genetic


Kay McConaughey, mother to Matthew and another one who named his kid Miller Lyte, proves her kids got the crazy the old fashioned way: genetics. She wrote a book called I Amaze Myself about her life, and let me tell ya, I think she shares smoke with her weirdo kids.

Excerpts:

Having sex with late hubby when he died: “On Monday mornings, he and I often said goodbye by making love. But one day, all of a sudden, it just happened. I knew that something was wrong, because I didn’t hear anything from him. Just nothing But it was just the best way to go!” And when the paramedics showed up, did she cover him up? Heck no. “I was just so proud to show off my big old Jim McConaughey — and his gift."

Ew. On birth of Matthew: “I was deciding, ‘Do I want to have another baby? Do I want to have an affair? Or go back to school? That’s when Matthew was conceived. We had tried for 16 years and no baby. So Matthew was a big surprise!”

That must've been a weird house to grow up in. Either that, or extremely cool. I haven't decided.

Source

No comments: