Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Madonna Wants to Adopt Again


Nevermind the fact that she couldn't find a real orphan this time either. She's apparently hung up on getting a certain little girl, but the girl's grandmother is saying no. Madonna's adoption agency is trying to force the grandma into it anyway. Must be nice to have more money than God and you can do things like this to poor people.

According to The Sun: The friend said Madge “fell in love” with Mercy when they met at her orphanage last year. However, the girl’s gran Lucy Chekechiwa, 60, said she has been asked repeatedly by officials if Mercy could be adopted by an “unidentified foreign family” — but was firmly against it.
Speaking from her village in Zomba District, Lucy said: “We know that it is Mercy who Madonna really wants. We heard it is because my granddaughter is such a beautiful, happy child. Twice I have told the adoption people that I do not want Mercy to go outside the country. But they keep on at us. Now they say that Mercy will be leaving us, but can return at age 18. Yet I might not be alive then.”

I'm never going to England. Because if this bitch saw my kid and decided she liked him, I'd probably be fucked. Oh wait, my kid is white, and its not trendy to adopt poor WHITE kids. We're safe!

Source

No comments: