Monday, July 21, 2008

I Know I Won't be Watching This Shit...


There is a lot of crap I will watch out of morbid curiousity. A sex tape featuring Madonna and A-Rod are no where on that list. On my list of nightmares, yes. Ew! Wonderful, now I have mental images. Gotta run some bleachwater over my eyeballs now.

Anywho, some guy is claiming he secretly taped Vadge and the baseball star in the apartment where they liked to sneak off and rub their musclies together. He'd found out where they liked to go, and snuck in and set the place up with cameras.

Nevermind this shit is illegal if he DID film them. He's gonna try to make some money off it before Madonna's super crazy lawyers from another planet get ahold of him. Seriously, the only lawyers more powerful than hers are Tom Cruise's. You don't want to mess with those bitches!

Either way, I'm not watching this shit. A ho has to have standards.

Source

No comments: