Tuesday, April 24, 2007

GIVE IT A GODDAMN REST!!!!!!


Rosie O'Donnell hosted the Matrix Awards the other day. It's basically an awards ceremony that honors women in the media. Well, she couldn't just do her damn job as a hostess, she had to yap on about fucking Donald Trump some more. If you want to know what she said, click the link in the title and read my source article. I could give less of a shit. I started out this thing on her side, because Donald Trump is a douchebag millionare who annoys me.


I know Rosie isn't reading this, but on the off chance that she does, I have this to say to her: NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE!!! YES HE IS A DOUCHE. YOU ARE NOT TELLING US ANYTHING WE DO NOT KNOW. NOW SHUT UP AND GET BACK ON THE VIEW AND TELL THAT HASSELCRACK WHAT'S UP!


I feel better. Back to my cookies now.

No comments: