Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hugh Hefner Says there's a "Transition" Happening with Holly Madison


Translation: She is quite possibly doing Criss Angel even though that rumor got shot down a while ago. Meh.

From Us Magazine:


"She is still my girlfriend," he tells Usmagazine.com in a new interview. "Now will that last? I don’t think anything lasts forever.
"I love her very much, but you know, she wants very much to get married and have children. That isn’t very much in the cards for me," he adds. "So there has to be a certain reality there. And I’m sure the time will come when she’ll be dating others. That’s part of the transition."


Anywho. Apparently Holly and King of the Douchenozzles were spotted in Vegas together over the weekend, so perhaps this rumor has some weight after all. Once again, Hef to Criss Angel = DOWNGRADE. Sorry, Holly.

Source

No comments: