Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Heartless Bitch


So just when I can almost forgive Courtney Love for being a giant whore, she goes and fucks it all up.


Bitch was yapping about how she supposedly still sleeps in late husband Kurt Cobain's pajamas, but then she decides she's gonna sell off all his stuff.


"I still wear his pyjamas to bed. Howam I ever going to go form another relationship in my lifetime wearingKurt's pyjamas?


" I'm going to have a Christie's auction. My house is like a mausoleum. Mydaughter Frances doesn't need to inherit a giant bag full of flannel f***ingshirts.


"A sweater, a guitar and the lyrics to 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' - that'swhat my daughter gets. And the rest of it we'll just f***ing sell.


"Everyone's been positive and behind me on it. We'll make a lot of money andgive a bunch of it to charity."


Of course they're supportive! They're hoping you'll share some of the damn wealth. Kurt Cobain made over $50 million last year and he's dead! So all that money went to C. Love. What'd she do with that money I wonder? How is it that she was so damn broke that she had to sell 20% of the Nirvana catalog to some random music mogual? And she'd best not be selling his journals...that's just heartless...but look who we're talking about here.


And what if Frances Bean would like more than a sweater, a guitar, and some lyrics? Poor thing never got to know her dad.


Ugh. It's safe to say I hope bad things happen to this bitch. I can understand wanting to move on, but seriously. Think of your kid for once.

No comments: